Monday, July 21, 2008

Ripples!!

During the half year holidays, two of my friends - Erin & Hayley - and I decided it was about time we got out together!! So we rounded up and went off to go swimming at an indoor swimming centre which is really cool! There are little slides and things for children and there are lanes to do laps in. Once we got there we claimed a lane and started to race. I don't think I even won but it was good fun. The pool people pumped up a very big floating obstacle course and we were the first ones on it!! It was hard to stay on until the slide at the end but we each made it several times to the very end. I flipped off the end and it was fun!! It was a really fun day and I love getting out and about with friends, they are really fun company.

Erin and Hayley.


Me, Hayley and Erin.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I just want to know how my towel get so wet?

Mum

Anonymous said...

Do you realise that you look like your Aunty Andrea in the photo at the pool?
Love
Nanny Dawn