Friday, August 22, 2008

Brenda's Photo Challenge - Sweets

There has been some confusion about the next host. Shannon is hosting the next challenge, I had asked Penny but I hadn't heard from her so Shannon is hosting the next challenge.

My apologies to Penny, She'll host the next one. I have asked Shannon to ask Penny to host the Challenge after her.

Now that i have braces, I cannot eat most sweets. So i eat strawberries instead!!
Just chop up the strawberries, put them in a bowl, pop on some sugar and YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!

15 comments:

Joni said...

sweet...nature's candy!

Maria said...

Yummy, strawberries ! I love them too!

Anonymous said...

Strawberries are my very favorite fruit in the world. Thanks for hosting this time!

Tabitha said...

I love strawberries too ~ very sweet!!
love and hugs XXX

Donna said...

Hi Sweetie! Well done...Fun and Sweet picture...... Also, it's Amanda from Penny n Pounds...Thanks for sorting out the problem.hughugs

Donna said...

Great choice! I love fresh strawberries too!

Thank you for being the challenge hostess this time!

Cindra said...

Peaches are in season here... add some peaches and it becomes even more yummy!!!!

Jeanne said...

A good juicy berry is the bestest! Thanks for a good challenge!

Sybil said...

I like to eat strawberries like that too. I put them on top of shortcake and top it with whipped cream! Yumm-o!

Sally said...

We LOVE strawberries around here!! Thanks for being a great hostess!!

Unknown said...

Love strawberries! Thanks for being the hostess, it was alot of fun.

bubbles said...

Hello Tegan,

very nice pictures i guess.

well bye

love shelby (: <3

Anonymous said...

Sweets for the sweet!? Great challenge Tegan.

Mum

Karen M said...

Those look really tasty...and sweet! Thanks for hosting a fun and yummy theme!!

Donna said...

Just passing through to check on you Miz Tegan! Wow time has flown by! Hope all is well with you sweetie and your life is Wonderful!
hughugs