Saturday, May 10, 2008

First ever post :)


Hello to everyone out there in the big world of the Internet.

I am new to 'Blogger' but hopefully everyone will be nice and maybe give me a few hints along the way.


My name is Tegan. I love life and I look forward to seeing what the future holds in store for me. My family is great, I have one sister, and my two loving parents!



They are my real family but I have another idea of a family, my second family consists of many of my closest buds! My buds and I are always there for each other through good and bad times and are always looking out for each other, whether its with guys, clothes, makeup or ANYTHING. We are the closest buds I have ever seen in my entire life!



I have lost many friends, but then gained better ones, i couldn't ask for a better life! My best friends (best, best, best, best of the family) are Haaleyy, Kristy, Kirra & Talayne. I love each of them to bits! they are all so fantastic and lovely to be with! ***the picture is of (from left to right) Kirra, Me, Haaleyy & Kristy.*** unfortunately Talayne wasn't there that day that the pic was taken.



I have a boyfriend of 1 year and a bit, he is an amazing human being and i love everything about him, from his curly hair to his politness, I can't even explain what he means to me.

I love animals, I donate to the RSPCA whenever I can, I may want to be a vet or maybe even work for the RSPCA some day. My other dreams of when I grow older, are to travel the world, probably (definetly) meet some nice people along the way, and try out many new things.I love to travel because I have grown up in a family that travels a lot, I love going to new places and seeing all the wonderful sights! There are so many places I would still love to go but I love to travel with my family. We do alot of camping, Fourwheeldriving and I love it! It is really exciting and is always lots of fun! ***the picture to the left was taken by me in South Australia***

I am really into photography i have won 1st place 3 times in a small country town fair, I'm not really sure how to go about being a photographer though. I would love it but I'm not quite convinced that I could make a living from it. Sure if i was a paparazzi.. but I don't plan on terorizing the next 'Britney Spears' liek all the other paparazzi's. I am interested in photo editing also! I find it amazing how much you can change a picture just on a computer. ***Here is one of my edited pictures.***


I love Italian food, I think without it I wouldn't survive! I love trying new foods but I'm not too much into all the really spicy foods. Lots of flavour is great but i can't bear to have my tongue on fire! I especially love pizza, spaghetti bolognaise and other Italian dishes.

Thankyou for reading!! I hope I don't bore anyone!!

4 comments:

samadi said...

www.xian-dubai.blogspot.com

bubbles said...

hey Tegan i agree with u about u into taking photo's i mean you just take my camara to school instead of bring your's but i glade to be your sister even though we fight a lot.And i like your blog i hope you get lots of comments.!!
<3love shelby<#

bubbles said...

hey tegan,
and no i didn't fall over at roller skating every 10 seconds like u did hehehe... well bye


<3shelby(:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tegan, Nanny Dawn here. Just a quick word before I make dinner & have a rest after an afternoon of planting things in the garden. I'm glad that we finally sorted out how to do this stuff. It's not reasonable to assume that everyone has basic knowledge in anything - and especially regarding seniors and modern technology!
Talk to you later.