Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day!!

This morning at about 9.30AM I woke up so I got out of bed and grabbed mums box of prezzies! I ran out of my room and got my sister, then we both went into mum & dads room and I got on the bed and jumped on it, but I hit my head on the ceiling fan. So I got down and sat on the bed with my sister, mum and dad. We gave mum the big purple box and she took of the blue ribbons, she opened the box, took out the top layer of tissue paper and saw her many little gifts waiting for her to open. Slowly she went through the box and opened each of the gifts. There were many in the box and she loved each of them very much! Later today we went out for lunch with my Aunt, Cousin, Nan, Sister, Mum & Dad. We talked for a few hours and ate our lunch, everyone said their goodbyes and we arrived home, it was a wonderful day and I hope my mum had a great time!! Love you Mum!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I had a great time Tegan. Thanks for the pressies and the time spent with me. Love you. Mum.

bubbles said...

Mum looks very pretty, and you're doing a very good job on your blog.

bubbles said...

hello tegan,

looks like your haveing fun makeing a bloger couse i am and i hope in the future your going to have fun

bye shelby (: