Monday, June 23, 2008

Katoomba Magic Festival!!

Well this passing weekend was the first time I had ever gone to a Magic Festival!!


My Aunt & Mum were nice enough take me along with them on their trip up to Katoomba for the festival. The people there were so wacky & out there! They didn't care how different they looked, everyone was walking around the stalls and checking out all the different things, buying clothes, pendants & more!!


I bought a Celtic-style cross, I think it's really cool.
There was a parade at 11.30 am, and that was really entertaining!
It was a great experience & I hope to go to more Magic festivals to come!


Here is some corsets on display.

Here is my Celtic style cross.

Here is me at the festival.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad that you had fun. You'll have to plan an outrageous costume next year!
Mum

bubbles said...

hey tegan,
i really hope u had fun there couse it seems like you did have a great time.

Cya <3 shelby <3